Body & Fitness Range
Broad Spectrum 30ml 2000mg (Please click specify features to select flavour)
Broad Spectrum Muscle Cream
Broad Spectrum CBD Balm
Broad Spectrum CBD Massage Oil
Broad Spectrum CBD Muscle Cream 500mg
Your muscles are the glue that keeps the pillars of your body together: so it’s pretty important to keep them topped up with energy, and to reduce the stress they face, as often as possible. This helps us create the perfect formula to apply along those sore spots around your body, following a tough work-out, sports game, or for those pains that emanate after a rough night out. Wisp CBD Muscle cream is our number one selling topical.
Our CBD Muscle Cream targets specific areas, pulled or sore muscles, back pain, knots and helps repair damaged or dry skin. It’s completely absorbed into the skin in seconds, and begins to relieve pain as soon as it enters the body.
- -50g Container
- -Helps with inflammation
- -Scientifically proven to be a pain and stress relieving
- -Has unique palliative and sanitary benefits
- -Not tested on animals
- -Certified by the Vegan Society.
Directions of use:
1. Ensure that your hands are clean, but not wet.
2. Using your index and middle fingers, gently scoop up a generous amount of the cream.
3. Use your fingers to spread the cream across the area of concern and the entire circumference around it.
4. Apply on the area of concern, and the entire circumference around it.
5. Adopting a direction of application is useful, so you can use the cream evenly – try and move in either a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction, so you don’t repetitively cover the same spots more than once.
6. Once evenly applied, allow a few minutes for your skin to absorb the cream before continuing with your activities.
7.The cream will begin to numb and supress any pain or discomfort shortly after, also affecting the region around the area of application
Aqua, Hemp Seed Oil (cannabis Sativa), Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Broad Spectrum Cannabidol (500mg CBD), Parfum (fragrance), Phenoxy Ethanol.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication please consult your doctor before taking CBD.